Configure the predefined email accounts which Pega Customer Decision Hub uses to send out emails, including messages related to actions or campaigns. Optionally, you can also set up additional email accounts for action-related emails.
- In App Studio, click .
- Click the Edit icon by a predefined email account to configure
it.By default, Pega Customer Decision Hub includes the following outbound email accounts:
- Default - This account is used to send out most types of emails, including password reset emails, Email Treatment in actions, and other internal and external notifications. It is not used for Campaign-related emails.
- PegaMKT-Work - This account is used to send Campaign-related emails, including Campaign Suspended and Campaign Approved notifications.
- Optional: If you want Email and Multi Treatments in actions to be sent from a non-default email
address, click Add new to add a new email account.
- Optional: In the Account Availability section, specify delivery time
frames for email related to actions.Select one of the following options:
- Always Available - The account is always available to deliver messages.
- Specify Range - The account only delivers messages during the
specified time range. Specify the following value for the time range:
- From - Start value for the time range, for example, 9.00 AM
- To - End value for the time range, for example, 7.00 PM
- Time Zone - Time zone for the start and end time values. By default, Pega Customer Decision Hub uses the time zone of the current user.
- Optional: In the Advanced settings section, select the encoding method.
- Optional: In the Additional settings section, specify static properties to
be included in the header of all emails sent from this account.These additional header properties are added to the email headers along with any other required header properties.