- In Next-Best-Action Designer, create and run an audience simulation that
corresponds to a new next-best-action configuration that you want to test.For more information, see Testing Next-Best-Action configuration with audience simulations.
Important: Make sure to configure the following simulation settings:
- In the Next-Best-Action scope section, click the Engagement policies and arbitration radio button.
- Select the Include a second-pass simulation without business levers (for Scenario Planner) check box.
- Run the simulation that you created.
Result: Two simulations will run in parallel: one based on your Next-Best-Action Designer configuration with levers, and one based on your Next-Best-Action Designer configuration without any levers. The two simulations are run in order to display the opportunity cost that is associated when applying the levers. For more information, see Comparison simulation.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub, click .
- Use the Scope list to define the range of the context in which you view the data.
- In the Simulation, select the simulation that you created before.
- Optional: Measure the difference between two simulations by selecting Comparison
simulation.For more information, see Comparison simulation.
- Click Apply.
- Review the simulation results. For more information, see Scenario planning results.
- Click Export Excel file, to save the simulation results as an .xlsx file.
If you would like to have more hands-on experience with Scenario Planner simulations, click here to try it out in Pega Academy environment: Analyzing simulation results using Scenario Planner.