With Scenario Planner you can easily simulate “what-if” scenarios, so that you can forecast results and align your next-best-action strategies to hit specific goals.
For example, you can use Scenario Planner to view how your actions are performing, and whether you can expect to achieve your KPIs. You can also see the opportunity cost of adjusting your strategies, that is the benefit that would have been derived by not choosing an option.
By using Scenario Planner, included as a Limited Availability release in Pega Platform version 8.6, you can:
- Simulate changes across actions, treatments, issues, groups, and channels.
- Project reach, accepts, and value capture.
- Adjust levers to better align with business objectives.
- Compare two scenarios and see the potential trade-offs.
- Use a representative sample of your customer population for a simulation.