Paid Media Manager enables organizations to leverage their proprietary individual level data, decisioning, intelligence for prospecting by utilizing the lookalike capabilities of media platforms. You can also prospect for new customers using lookalikes of Next-Best-Action audiences.
For Facebook Ads, lookalike audiences are created from a selected percentage of the population of a specified country. To configure them, first specify the lookalike audience country and ratio, and then enable the audience in the destination settings on the Channels tab of Next-Best-Action Designer.
- Log in to App Studio.
- Click .
- Edit or create a destination.
- Configure the following settings in the Facebook Ads assets
Lookalike audience country - Enter the country of residence for audience members whom you want to target. Facebook Ads lookalike audiences must be specific to a single country.
Lookalike audience ratio - Enter the percentage of the population of the lookalike audience country whom you want to target. For example, a lookalike audience ratio of 0.01 targets 1% of the population of the selected country. Larger audience ratios target more people, but the targeted audience members may have less resemblance to individuals whom you already target.
- Click Apply.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click .
- In the section, edit or create a Facebook Ads destination.
- In the Destination settings window, select Lookalike audience, and then click Submit.
For Google Ads, similar audiences are generated automatically for all destinations where you enabled automatic campaign generation. The generation may take up to 48 hours. After an audience is generated, Pega Customer Decision Hub generates the associated ad group within the Next-Best-Action-driven campaign ad group structure.
Facebook lead ads provides a mechanism to drive individuals from an anonymous to a known state by running lead generation campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. They include a contact form for individuals that allows them to get in touch with a business. Leads generated with Facebook Lead Ads are captured directly in Pega Customer Decision Hub. For more information about Facebook Lead Ads, see Lead ads.
- Ensure that your application can both send and receive data from Facebook.
- Obtain a Facebook Ads access token with the following permissions:
- Request the leads_retrieval and
manage_pages permissions for Facebook Ads Lead
Retrieval API and submit your app to App Review. These permissions are necessary to retrieve lead information once a lead ID is received from Webhooks.
- In the Facebook Ads destination configuration, enter the access token and select Enable Lead Generation.
- In Facebook Ads, configure the webhook URL and token, and subscribe to lead
generation.For more information, see Lead Ads.
- Optional: If you changed the field names in the Facebook lead form, edit the data transform PegaMKT-Data-PaidMedia-LeadAdResponse.FacebookFieldMapping.
- Optional: Modify the default activity that saves captured leads to better integrate it with your lead handling process. The name of the activity is PegaMKT-Data-PaidMedia-LeadAdResponse.ProcessProspect.